Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Color Me . . .

RELUCTANT to trust

EXCITED to sell my art

WORRIED I'll mess up

RELIEVED that you don't care if I mess up

WONDERING . . . does this make my butt look big?

CERTAIN Jesus Christ lives

CAUTIOUS about how I spend money

HAPPY I'm alive with a body capable of amazing things

ADORING my husband

GRATEFUL for the moments I can hold and cuddle my babies, even the "big" ones

TAGGED by Krissy; I TAG (if you're in the mood) everyone who reads this, especially if you don't usually leave comments!



* * *

1. I love how I feel when I run! Why did I quit? I ran 30 minutes on treadmill tonight. And, not that I was looking or anything, but I was running faster than the man next to me :P

2. Again today, this has been the hardest new habit for me. Those Reese's looked mighty good in the checkout lane today. Good thing I planned ahead and purchased the SmartOnes Chocolate Eclairs. I saved that little treat until mid-afternoon when I really needed a pick-me-up.

3. Chris is trying to lose weight but has not made the same goal of keeping portions reasonable. So it is actually a compliment to my cooking that he has asked that we use the SmartOnes at dinner to help him stick to one serving and stay below so many calories. I like them but I hope I don't become too dependent on the mindlessness they create.

1 comment:

Nash said...

Good luck on all that. 30 minutes, holy cow. I can barely run 10. I am a horrible runner. You will drop LB's fast. I have been having a hard time keeping off sweets, and then needing something salty.
Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...