Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bountiful Baskets

If you live in the Valley of the Sun you've got to check out Bountiful Baskets. This is a picture of the produce plus 3 artisan breads I ordered last week for only $22.50!

Another money saver for Arizona and Utah residents is Sister Savings. Started by an LDS ward Relief Society, they put all the sales flyer information together for you in an easy-to-read format.

For more ideas on saving money at the grocery store checkout what my friend Krissy does!

* * *

1. A 30 minute run on the treadmill followed by an upper body workout with free weights, resistance cables, a medicine ball . . . so many fun toys! I feel great! But I'll probably be pretty sore the next 2 days ;P

2. I had one of "those" shopping days today; nothing fit, everything was out of stock, the item wouldn't ring it because of a missing barcode, etc. I normally would have headed right for the sweets, which my body almost did automatically, but I held out. *Sound the trumpet fanfare* I chilled out for a few moments at home with some celery and peanut butter instead.

3. Portion control under control :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...