Thursday, May 2, 2013

All's Fair in Love and War

I am in a war.  A war against germs and their allies: lazy kids.

Generally my kids are pretty good about doing their chores.  Especially since we started using myjobchart.com.  But this week they have all gotten a little apathetic about their duties.  Last night when I implored for the dishes to be done I heard a chorus of, "It's not fair!  [So and so] didn't do them on his/her day!"

Apparently it's 'fair' for me to look at them all day while I'm home and to have to cook around them, though.  Hmmm, guess I'll consider this battle lost.

So in an effort to be completely and totally FAIR this is what they get to do after school today:

Fair Dishes at kristalcoles.comAnd because I LOVE them all so much and would hate to be accused of spoiling them or making it 'unfair' by letting one fill the dishwasher and leaving no room for the others:


REALLY Fair Dishes at kristalcoles.com


I mean, afterall - I never had a dishwasher growing up.  So that seems fair, don't ya think?

Victory.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...