Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Workshop

This is the week I take over the world!  Ok, maybe it just feels that way after reclaiming my time from the very many demands of October's birthdays, holidays, vacations, deadlines, etc.  The first order of business?  The workshop.

The workshop/studio portion had slowly been overtaken by the garage portion over the past few months.  When I needed to create something I'd have to step over things and, worst of all, I couldn't find what I wanted easily.

So as soon as my Mommy chores were attended to on Monday I went to work.  My younger brother, Jason, is staying with us and he helped me make some major progress quickly.  Which is good because even with help I was exhausted and barely walking by the time we finished.

[caption id="attachment_1171" align="aligncenter" width="560"] Where the magic happens![/caption]

Now I'm all set to complete the gardenia project (seen above) I started in February!!  I can't wait!

Thanks to my baby bro for the manual labor!  For all his effort he gets the original of Big Boy Boots



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...