Sunday, January 11, 2009

You'll Laugh Your Pants Off

I know I've been gone awhile. You see, I had to go back to work - full-time, so my blogging time has been cut drastically. I have so many things I wanted to post today to catch up. But I'm skipping ahead to our lazy Saturday afternoon we just had.

Remember how "boys will be boys?" Another quip I used to hear all the time is "simple minds - simple pleasures."

Yesterday we were all just relaxing at home. Chris and I were talking in our room when he heard the boys outside roaring with laughter. Let me introduce you to some simple minds enjoying simple pleasures using a simple machine;

the pants pulley!

13 comments:

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

OH MY HECK! HYSTERICAL! I LOVED IT! Good thing I am sitting down otherwise my pants would have fallen down!

LISA said...

Get this off your blog and get it sent to America's Funniest Home video! It is worth $10,000~!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edie Keysar said...

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

They sure remind me of "Keysars"

Edie Keysar said...

they been skiing at Vail, CO lately?

[BrookeO] said...

K. Now that is funny! I am dying.

Kaci said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Mother Goose said...

oh my gosh! this is hillarious!!!

AZSMITHS said...

Kids are so inventive!

Nicole said...

That is hilarious!! I have to so show Paul. Thanks so much for the Christmas present! We just love it!! You guys are the best!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

jessi said...

that was really great!! Love the sounds, you are so creative.

Melanie Nielsen said...

ROFL!! I think I might have peed my pants that was so funny!! I am going to have to book mark that for when I need a good hard laugh! And I agree, send it in to funniest home videos. (Do they still do that show?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...