Friday, October 3, 2008

Envelope, Please . . .

Chris' youngest brother, Ben, just received his mission call today! He'll be serving in Mexico City! Ole!

Congratulations, Ben! You're going to make a great missionary!

I stole this picture from my SIL's blog {hope you don't mind, Nicole!} How is it that I don't have any pictures of my own of this awesome guy?!

***

Art Update: For those of you wondering where the remaining 3 letters/art posts of my alphabet series are, don't fret - they're coming. I've put them on the back burner to finish my painting for the church's art contest. I have to have that one finished, photographed and entered by the 10th, so the pressure's on! I am so excited to share it with you all!

***

This is my 101st post. That went by fast!

1 comment:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Congrats to Ben!
And the picture, I can't wait to see.
And WOW woman about the 101st post! Send me your email address..I got a button for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...