Friday, June 20, 2008

The Toast Song



* * *


1. Chris had to make an emergency visit to the chiropractor when I had planned on working out. If I had wanted to badly enough, I could've fit one in here at home anyway. This is where the challenge is difficult. Once you miss a day, it is very hard to get back on track because you have to start re-training those neurons all over again.


2. I had a SmartOne eclair after lunch and then a sliver of decadent Marie Calendar's Turtle Pie at a BBQ/choir practice we went to tonight. Even though, I haven't been able to keep this point 100% either, I have dramtically reduced the amount of sweets I eat as well as become better at resisting temptation {if not perfect, at least better!} I did have a tiny piece of pie, but I also passed up the soda, cake, chocolate doughnuts, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts!


3. This one is still going strong! I'm very pleased that I have been able to train myself to eat smaller portions.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...