1. What is your husband's name? Christopher L. Coles
2. Who eats more? Me, but don't tell anyone.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Chris.
4. Who is taller? Chris.
5. Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hmmm, outwardly I get more mushy, but he's a big softy on the inside.
7. Who does the laundry? Ahem, that would be me doing ALL the laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Until this month I did, but then Chris automated most of it for me. (Probably so I have more time for LAUNDRY!)
10. Who cooks more? I do, but not by much.
11. What meals do you cook together? None. Our kitchen doesn't handle that many cooks too well.
12. Who is more stubborn? ME! Chris is patient like none other and is the perfect one to deal with (I mean teach) me.
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Chris, even when he isn't.
14. Who is more clean? Probably Chris, though I really hate to admit it. He makes paper messes, whereas I tend to make the clothes, food, or hair stuff variety.
15. Who has more siblings? Chris is the second oldest of 10 children. I am the oldest of 2.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Chris, thank goodness!
17. What do you like to do together? Anything and everything. We exercise together, we read together, we sing together; we share just about all our interests with each other. Most especially we love to laugh together.
18. Who eats more sweets? Me, again . . . I see a trend here.
19. Guilty pleasures? He likes talk radio, family history, and Serrano's flan . . . Mmmmm . . . Yummy!
20. How did you meet? Having just been jilted, my ex-fiancee's cousin exclaimed, "He (the ex) doesn't deserve you. I'm taking you dancing to meet guys!" Meanwhile, an old roommate of Chris' whom he hadn't seen in about 2 years called him and asked if he wanted to go country dancing. Chris hates country music but thought, "OK, it's a good way to meet girls." We met and danced all night. The ex's counsin happily came to our wedding reception and we've never seen Chris' roommate since the night we met. If he could only see what resulted from his phone call!
21. Who asked who out first? Chris.
22. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me.
23. Who proposed? Chris.
24. Best features? Oh it's all hot, but his smile makes me melt. And the crow's feet around his eyes when he smiles. They weren't there when we met, but we've laughed a lot in the last 10 years.
25. What is his best quality? His patience, determination, and his completely unwaivering faith in the Lord.
Chris and I while we were dating (1997).
TAGGED by Stephanie
I TAG- Mom, Nancy, Krissy, & Shanda