Monday, March 5, 2012

Art Update: "Return" is SOLD!


In related news . . .
"The sweep of Latter-day Saint artwork is large, and it has been advanced through these exhibits, held every three years since 1987. More than 1,150 artists entered this year’s competition, and 198 works are on display. The museum purchased 15 artworks, awarded 20 merit prizes, and will present several visitors’ choice awards. Museum patrons are invited to vote for their favorite piece at gallery kiosks and online."
(from the 'Make Known His Wonderful Works' exhibit home page.)

I hope you can make it to the exhibit opening.  I know I will be there!  OK, I know I said that last time, but we're not in the middle of buying a house this time.  So barring any other unforseen emergency, I will be there!!

"Award winners will be announced on March 16, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. A reception will follow in the Church History Museum through 9:00 p.m. We invite you and your family and friends to attend both events."
(from the 2nd round acceptance letter)

Trust me, if you're one of my many cheerleaders (thanks, by the way!) you won't want to miss this!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...