Thursday, March 19, 2009

If You Were Planning on Being There . . .

Last minute, we made the decision NOT to drive to Utah for the art exhibit opening on Friday. There were a few factors in this; just don't ask me for details or I might cry about it. Don't worry, we're all OK - nothing like that!

I am extremely disappointed I won't be able to attend my first opening, but my ego will get over it. I am more upset that we will not be able to see all the family and long-lost friends that were also planning to go.

I am so sorry to change plans on you all last minute! The exhibit goes through October so, hopefully, we'll see it when we are up there for a family reunion this summer. However, if anyone still plans on going to the open house Friday, I would be so honored and very grateful to know how it goes and to see pictures.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Bummer!! I was soooo excited to see you and to the spend the weekend with you guys! Hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...