Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tumbleweed Park

I
going to
with
and
and seeing
and
{especially when he does this}
and even if she does this.
Because even though they act like animals
and drive me nuts,
this crossroad in time will go by too fast.

The first picture was from an accident - I wasn't trying to make a heart, just eat a burger! These were taken earlier this month at Tumbleweed Park. The park has a large barn canopy covering the main "farmland" playground. It also has a "city" with fire trucks, etc and the streets in the pictures, as well as a dinosaur dig. All of this is encircled by ramadas and BBQ's. We had a lot fun as a family, but I was only able to get pictures of Sam, Matthew, and Elizabeth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURES...THEY ARE SO CUTE!

wwjdctr said...

hahaa... cute and funny! It's so nice to see pictures of your children! They are getting so big!

Edie Keysar said...

So cool! How come we didn't go there? Can we go next time we come to visit?

Anonymous said...

P.S. THAT IS REALLY COOL THAT YOUR KETCHUP ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE A HEART!!! THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Natalie said...

Krystal... I had to set my MTC mission blog to private. If you send me your email address, I will add you as a reader.

Thanks,

Natalie - natalie.tyler@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Where the heck is this park? I want to go!!!

AZ SMITHS said...

I'm with Lisa. Where is this park? It looks fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...