Monday, September 8, 2008

And the Winner is...




Thanks to all who entered to win the custom drawing. Jaime was chosen randomly by using the list generator at Random.org (thanks for the tip on that, Krissy!). So Jaime, email me a few pictures and ideas and we'll get to work!

For those who would still like a custom drawing (...ahem...Christmas is coming up!) you can also email me with what you'd like and I'll iron out the details with you as well. Pricing is usually $50 per head, but since each picture/composition is different prices will vary. It never hurts to ask, though! And don't forget - I also do paintings and mixed media work. So go ahead and run ANY idea you have by me. I love new challenges!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

WAHOOOOOO! And on my birthday???? BEST gift ever! I'll be thinking about it and email you with ideas!

Thanks Kristal!

Anonymous said...

WOW...I AM SO JEALOUS!!! but that is exciting for her!!

Anonymous said...

especially on her BIRTHDAY!!!!

[BrookeO] said...

One word. R U D E.
Ok, two words - jealous.

You will be posting the finished project for us all to see won't you?!

Kristal said...

Yes! The finished picture will be posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...