Saturday, March 8, 2008

Did you know Smurfs have pets?

One of the features of my new camera is that it can take short videos. In the past week we have made lots of "movies" which consisted of the kids making faces and jumping around.

Yesterday, Matthew asked if we could make another movie. Having also recently discovered Jumpcut, I thought it would be fun to make and edit a movie together.

After picking a few toys and setting up a scene, Matthew told me how the story was to go. He named his movie Smurf Pet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, you gave in!!! I'm soooo excited!!! I loved the videos, your kids are too cute!! We also enjoyed seeing you guys this past week, I wish we could see you more! It's fun to have you around! I'm excited to keep better in touch!

Krissy said...

LOLOLOL... Kristal that was SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! LOL ... Is that what I have to look forward to when Jonah turns 4? LOL :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...